MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117, Advocate
Experience:  Expert
110754241

About six weeks ago I got in touch binance and invested 250

Customer Question

About six weeks ago I got in touch binance and invested 250 pounds on Bitcoin. Etc after few weeks I got fed up with phone calls, I asked binance to cancel my account after phone calls I got a e mail saying my revolut account had been deactivated, I thought that binance would see to. Everything. As. Now the balance is. 998 pounds. I. Am. 81 years. ( 4_12_1940 ) wishing I had never started it
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am. 81 and about 6 weeks ago after seeing advertisements about. Investing in Bitcoin. etc i phoned. Bitcoin and invested. only 250 pounds, after a few weeks I got. Fed. Up. Of. the phone calls and. told them to cancel time went and they. Told. Me that they could not get money. Owing to me from revolut,my. account. had. been de activated the total owing. Is 998 pounds. I thought. binance would. Take care of everything my. Name. Is Arthur. Peasegood (4_12_1940)hope that you can. help me
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Phoned. binance they can. not get. Any joy out because. my account. as been deactivated.all. I get from revolut I s a. Message ,with me being. deactivated I cannot get. any. Further
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: what. Other information do you. want?
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 18 days ago.
Good afternoon thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a practising solicitor with several years experience and I will be assisting you today. Please note that this is a Q and A platform and no lawyer client relationship is created. I am sorry to hear about your circumstances, regrettably there are numerous investments scams relating to binance.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I suppose that you cannot help me
In relation to these sorts of scams all you can do is report the matter to the police and to Action Fraud however the chances of getting your money returned is unlikely.
Do you have any follow up questions?
Hopefully I have answered your question but if anything remains unclear please do not hesitate to contact me further.