12826847

Please can you advise me if I can offset the costs of a

Customer Question

Hi There,Please can you advise me if I can offset the costs of a bridging loan I am considering taking out on a property to pay off the current mortgage eg interest payments, arrangement fees and legal fees etc against any profit I make from another property I will be renovating?
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 19 days ago.
Good evening and thank you for requesting me. I shall have a look at your question and get back to you.
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 18 days ago.

Hello again.  I'm just reviewing your question now.  I'll need a little more information to fully answer it so perhaps you'd be so kind as to let me know how large the loan is?  Roughly how much profit are you anticipating after you've fully renovated the property?  Thanks, J