Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

I was applying for a service from apple to repair one of my

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I was applying for a service from apple to repair one of my device, They said that we are creating a repair service for me and i will get a box to send them the device. But it’s the 3rd time i have got no box no repair Today, I contacted as well they have said the same thing but while talking they did everything as before but after a while all of a sudden i got a mail that said your service request is cancelled
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I’m fro from Uk I have ADHD usually forget what i left behind with I remember about the repair request everytime i face the problem in my device And this is 3rd time it’s happening from a bug tech giant APPLE Big*
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I told them why it’s been happening to me and said everything i just told you And he said one of the stuff will call me
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yes, I have all the chats with them
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
hello
Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 16 days ago.

Welcome to JA.

Please note that this is not a chat service therefore you may experience delays.

Are you based in England or Wales?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
wales
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 15 days ago.

Thanks for your patience.

The Consumers Rights Act states that services provided must be performed with reasonable care and skill.

Where such services are below standards then the consumer can exercise a number of remedies.

In view of the service provided it appears below standards. Therefore it appears the consumer rights act has been breached.

Therefore I suggest you write to apple and remind them of the law and why it has been breached. Further ensure you provide a detailed history of events that has led to this position. Demand the services be performed ASAP.

Assuming you are still in the same position in 14 days I suggest you consider filing a complaint with the trading standards as they can step in to assit you with resolving the issue.

I hope I have clarified the position.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify the answer given. Thanks and stay safe