james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

Can I get money online? I mean ...can I get a job that

Customer Question

Can I get money online ? I mean ...can I get a job that requires me to stay at home and work with computer. I mean a job that doesn't require university degrees .
Expert:  james bruce replied 18 days ago.
Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and  I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

Yes it is possible to work from home doing computer work. The best place to find such work would be via employment agencies, or looking online at recruitment companies advertising for such positions.

Jobs could be available in any number of different employment areas including legal secretarial support etc.

Can I assist or clarify anything further?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Could you tell me what kind of jobs they are?

There could be many different jobs working form home, secretarial work, telephone answering, telesales, proof reading,

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.