How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Marcinlondon Your Own Question
Marcinlondon, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 856
Experience:  Qualified Lawyer - 8 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Marcinlondon is online now

It regard my mortgage I’ve split with my partner I’ve let

Customer Question

It regard my mortgage I’ve split with my partner I’ve let the home as was asked to my name is ***** ***** as well now she put £145,000 deposit down .house worth roughly £310,000 am I entitled to be payed of f.I payed bills she payed mortgage.lived there since October ty
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: lincoln area
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: nithing she asked me leave which I found a room
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: see says she’s put money into house decorating etc but said no profit in house so I’ll get nothing
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 13 days ago.

Hello, this isCustomerand welcome to JustAnswer. I will be the lawyer working with you today and I will be happy to advise you to the extent possible on this platform. I will review your question and I will be back with my answer shortly. You will get notified when my answer is ready therefore there is no need to wait online. You will have a chance to request a call. You will see an automatic prompt. Please feel free to request it but do not feel obliged to do so. Please do note that my response is not instantaneous but I will always aim to get back to you on the same day with my answer, or request more information, if appropriate. Lastly, please note that our discussion on this site is for general information purposes only and do not replace any legal advice you might need, and does not create a lawyer-client relationship. Thank you for your patience whilst waiting for my answer.

Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 13 days ago.

I am sorry to hear about this. Generally, yes. You can make an offer to her that she repays you.

Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 13 days ago.

If she refuses, you could commence legal action and ask the court to split your finances, including the property.

Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 12 days ago.

I hope this was helpful. Please feel free to get back with anything else. I will help to the extent I can.