Marcinlondon
Marcinlondon, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Lawyer - 8 years experience
110941711

I just had a quick question for u basically I got arrested

Customer Question

Hi I just had a quick question for u basically I got arrested like 5 years in 2018 for what they trying to say is I when to visit a friend in jail the visitation time is finished now but they coming arrest me because they found some spice on the guy i apparently visited but it is been 5 years now till now I haven’t heard anything back from them my question is can they take case further
JA: What were you charged with exactly? Do you have any upcoming court dates?
Customer: no not yet
JA: Where did this occur?
Customer: Northampton
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am suffering from a long term illness and had a stroke just couple months ago this case is been a very stress full for me
Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 16 days ago.

Hello, this isCustomerand welcome to JustAnswer. I will be the lawyer working with you today and I will be happy to advise you to the extent possible on this platform. I will review your question and I will be back with my answer shortly. You will get notified when my answer is ready therefore there is no need to wait online. You will have a chance to request a call. You will see an automatic prompt. Please feel free to request it but do not feel obliged to do so. Please do note that my response is not instantaneous but I will always aim to get back to you on the same day with my answer, or request more information, if appropriate. Lastly, please note that our discussion on this site is for general information purposes only and do not replace any legal advice you might need, and does not create a lawyer-client relationship. Thank you for your patience whilst waiting for my answer.

Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 15 days ago.

I am sorry to hear about this. To answer your question, they can, if further evidence emerges, but it is very unlikely. I hope this helps.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.

Pleasure. I hope this does not happen and the case will be closed, of course. Many thanks for using our service.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
What about if the guy that when to visit left the country

If there is an ongoing investigation they can issue a warrant.