How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MARTINT330 Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1665
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Law Question Here...
MARTINT330 is online now

I am working as a health care Assistant and get paid at 10£

This answer was rated:

Hi, I am working as a health care Assistant and get paid at 10£ per hour and doing 44 hours per week. Can i get a carer visa, if employer sponsor me. Thanks
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: Indian citizen. Working in a nursing home in uk
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No. I just want to clarify my doubt
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I just want to get answer for my question. Thanks

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialise in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately I will respond when I return.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Yes, you may, since you meet the eligibility requirements. They’ll give you a ‘certificate of sponsorship’ to prove it.

The certificate of sponsorship is an electronic record, not a physical document. It will have a reference number, which you’ll need for your visa application. You must apply for your visa within 3 months of getting your certificate of sponsorship.

You can check this website for what documents you’ll need to apply.

Is there anything else I can help with today?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I can get carer visa with 10£ per hour right. If the sponsor give me a physical sponsor certificate can I apply with that physical certificate. Thanks
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I need to get police clearance from india to apply for carer visa

Yes Indeed.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Do I need police clearance certificate for applying carer visa?

Yes, it is required in order to meet the guidelines set out for the visa application.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I took the police clearance from india 8 months ago for . Is it that valid for applying carer visa. Is it any validity for police clearance.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I am on a dependent visa, am I eligible for carer visa.

Yes of course.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Is it my police clearance from india still valid for applying carer visa.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Police clearance certificate only 8 months old.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I got my sponsorship certificate today. In that its shows tier category. Skilled worker( changes of employment - ISC exempt). Is it that category correct for applying carer visa.

The Immigration Skills Charge (ISC) is payable by employers each time they sponsor a skilled worker or an individual on an intracompany transfer visa, subject to certain exceptions.

You are lucky that yours is exempt as this will be more appealing to employers. 

Yes it should still be valid.

Thank you for your question on JustAnswer. We are always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
The immigration skill charge is exempt for me. So is there any problem for my carer visa when applying. Thanks
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
How long the police clearance is valid for once taken.

The police clearance is valid for 12 months.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
My national insurance number is ***** in COS. How can I rectify that?

Write to the National Insurance Contributions Office to ask for the information to be corrected.

Explain why you think your record is wrong and include copies of any evidence you have.

Post the letter at the Post Office and ask them for proof of postage - you might need to prove when you sent it. Send it to:

HMRC National Insurance Contributions and Employer Office
HM Revenue and Customs

MARTINT330 and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
National insurance number is ***** in certificate of sponsorship. Is there anything employer can do, like add a sponsor note to the certificate of sponsorship. Please give me a answer.

Once a CoS is assigned, if a minor correction needs to be made, you can add a 'sponsor note'. If you notice a serious mistake (e.g. you have entered an incorrect nationality, tier category, name, or date of birth), you will need to cancel the CoS and create a new one.

Thank you for your question on JustAnswer. We are always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.