How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 19878
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

How can you complain against a High court judge?

Customer Question

How can you complain against a High court judge ?
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 13 days ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question.Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
I will try and answer your question promptly, but as this is an online service there can be delays.
Don’t worry you do not have to wait here for an answer and you will get an email when I respond.
Now let me just take a look and your question and I will see if I can provide an answer for you.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 13 days ago.
I understand you want to complain about a high-court judge
If you disagree with the decision then it’s a matter of an appeal
But if it’s how you were treated then you can contact the judicial conduct office
They can examine your complaint and all proceedings in court are recorded
They can be contacted at
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 13 days ago.
I hope that my reply helps.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?
If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 13 days ago.
I was just following up to see if there is anything else I can assist you with today? If so, just let me know.
If not, then I am happy to have been able to assist you.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Can you please explain more “how were treated” ?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
if decision is not final then where can I appeal about it ?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Even if the decision is interim one ?