james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

Feedback if it has law consequences?? Devon uk, None, No

Feedback if it has law consequences??
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Devon uk
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: None
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I don't have any proove, but I know that in my previous workplace, they did innapropriate things against me, if I will give them feed back, which what I was, see, without proove, they can do someting with that?
Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
The question is, that can sue me or not??
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
if I i can do someting with that??

Simply put, yes they could sue you. The burden of proof will be on you, to prove anything you say or write, be that in letter or on line.

If you cannot provide evidence to back up what you claim, then you will be the one who can be sued. So you do need to be careful.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
But feedback is not just opinion??
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
That I can write whatever I won't??

Anything you write, even feedback must be true and correct, and you need to be able to back it up with proof if you were challenged.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Ok, thank You..

Can I assist or clarify anything further?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No, thank You

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank You.. I just wondering.. Is that feedback, which I will send to You can be resulted by being sued??

As explained, anything you say or write must be accurate. If the other person sues you, you need to be able to prove it is accurate and true.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
A model of management (if we can talk about any model here) based on informing and enforcing obedience.
Management humiliates subordinates by persuading them to lie and manipulate employee. If you obey and do the things they ask you to-you go "far" in the factory hierarchy.Taking references has nothing in common with passing on private information about employee.
I cannot imagine any greater incompetence than allowing an outsider to interfere in the company's affairs.Management - people who took part in this procedure humiliated themselves by not respecting or not knowing the law and basic standards that should be maintained in every workplace - and for these months I was just looking at it.
.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
When you are not interested in the "opportunities" they are offering you, they use all possible primitive methods to discourage you from working. It is embarrassing to assume that someone is unaware.I stayed with the company for so long because I wanted to see what methods the company would use to get rid of the problem they had caused themselves through their far-reaching inappropriate behavior that violates all labor and social standards.It was a pity to see the staff carrying out commands that they shouldn't have been following - pathetic attempts at manipulation and ridiculous lies.
During these months, I had the feeling that it was more of a marriage agency than a workplace. Being there, it was hard to believe that we have the 21st century.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
This is my feedback - Thank you for the opportunity to speak, before, when my Manager was speaking with me, I was too tired by choosing this "slover, harder way" to leave the company and embarrassed looking at what people agree to and what standards rules in the company, or rather their lack.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Is that to much, what I was write??

Sorry I cannot tell you what to write etc, I don't know the full reasons for you doing so. I can only advice on the law as you asked, and again the answer is that what ever you write must be true and correct and backed up with evidence if needed. How much you wrote is entirely up to you.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
By marriage agency more than work place, can I be suit??

Sorry I dont understand what you mean

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
How to finish?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
rating?
There should be an option to rate and leave feedback on your screen