MARTINT330
MARTINT330,
Experience:  Expert
112154245

Harassment and abuse from next door they have at least 4

Customer Question

Harassment and abuse from next door they have at least 4 cameras on their house and saying everything is being recorded they have had the police to my address and can find nothing of evidence I am recovering from bladder cancer and have had it removed and do not need this hassle, I have lived here for 47 years and never had any problems with my neighbor's
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I live in a semi detached in MIDDLEWICH Cheshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Only spoke to police as the neighbor's wont enter into any dialogue all they do is scream and shout abuse
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 17 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialise in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately I will respond when I return.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Only that I have my daughter living with me and shes needed with help for me but they take offence that she lives here and all her a scrounger and sponger

In that case, It is also possible to apply for an injunction under private nuisance where a neighbour is unreasonably using their land which leads to an unreasonable interference with the client's use, or enjoyment, of their land. You can apply for an injunction using the form here

This can be applied in tandem with an application under The Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

Is there anything else I can help with today?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
That's fine thanks for your help and advice

Thank you for your enquiry today, please do not hesitate to contact us in future.

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 15 days ago.

Thank you for your question on JustAnswer. We are always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.