ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

I have received a WRITTEN CHARGES ATTENDANCE REQUIRED

Customer Question

I have received a WRITTEN CHARGES ATTENDANCE REQUIRED letter. But I am out the country and will be for at least a year. I also am willing to enter a guilty plea. What should I do
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I emailed the police sergant written on the letter to explain I am away and intended to plea guilty
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 18 days ago.
Hi welcome to justanswer
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 18 days ago.
I amCustomerone of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 18 days ago.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 18 days ago.
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
OK I think I have provided all the information. Thank you
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 18 days ago.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry. This does require for you to attend to answer to the offence for which you have been charged. If you do not turn up a warrant could be ordered for your arrest.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 18 days ago.

This means that the next time you enter the UK there could be a warrant out for your arrest. My advise to you would be to see whether a date could be arranged for you to attend as soon as is possible.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 18 days ago.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.