Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I have a heart bypass 12yrs ago this year my neighbour has

I have a heart bypass 12yrs ago this year my neighbour has taken to dirty tactics also using a chainsaw .as a result my angina has become very painful before it was that I got breathless.Can issue him.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Between Doncaster and Gainsborough
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing as yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: My neighbours step father is a solicitor and I have been to hospital and they said I have angina because of stress

No you cannot take legal action for "stress" against the neighbour. I suspect that the neighbour is doing nothing wrong legally given their step father is themself a solicitor. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
IF you don't think ican take him to court I may as well cancel your services

Ok, if you wish to cancel you need to access your account and request to cancel the membership or contact customer services a I have no access to your account. Take care

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I am sorry but i I cannot afford your rate so I must stop now

Ok take care