How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ReadyLaw Your Own Question
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4721
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
Type Your Law Question Here...
ReadyLaw is online now

I need a UK lawyer, NO I have not spoken to a lawyer i live

Customer Question

Hi, I need a UK lawyer
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: NO I have not spoken to a lawyer i live in belgium bbut planning to relocate to uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: no step
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: to be discussed
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 18 days ago.
Hi welcome to Justanswer
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 18 days ago.

I amCustomerone of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 18 days ago.

I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 18 days ago.

If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I am an international student in belgium. I will be completing my studies this year and would like to relocate to the UK as a health care professional since that is my qualification (medical laboratory scientist /molecular biologist).
I would like to work and live in the UK.
What is the best immigration route for my situation?
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 18 days ago.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry. There is currently a permit which is in place that is specifically geared to health care professionals, it is called the health and care worker professionals visa.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 18 days ago.

The eligibility criteria are as follows:

To qualify for a Health and Care Worker visa, you must:

  • be a qualified doctor, nurse, health professional or adult social care professional
  • work in an eligible health or social care job
  • work for a UK employer that’s been approved by the Home Office
  • have a ‘certificate of sponsorship’ from your employer with information about the role you’ve been offered in the UK
  • be paid a minimum salary - how much depends on the type of work you do”

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 18 days ago.

one of the main things is for you to have been offered a contract of employment by someone who is able to do so in the UK. They would then be required to sponsor your visa application .

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 18 days ago.

please see below link with additional information with respect to how to go about applying:

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 18 days ago.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thank you for the response. I don't have an employer, please could you recommend the kind of jobs I can apply for to get an employer?
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Also I have a boyfriend in the UK but he is on an asylum visa with the right to work and school. Is there something we can both do to live and work in the UK?
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 17 days ago.

Your boyfriend may be able to sponsor you to joint him in the UK as a spouse.  This really depends on you both being married. You perhaps would need to travel to the UK for the purposes of marriage, get married and thereafter apply for a spousal visa.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 17 days ago.

You would need to apply for a job in the respective field and request for your employer to sponsor the permit.