james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

I've currently been put on bail pending investigation would

Hi I've currently been put on bail pending investigation would best to find a solicitor or legal before I return to the police station
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I'm in the UK Birmingham
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have talked to solicitor at the police station the made written stament and to me to say no comment to every question.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I'm not sure it was incident of self defence where I've used a knife
Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and  I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter. 

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank I'm not sure how to proceed at this point.

If you used the duty solicitor at the police station when you were first arrested, then would have been from a local criminal defence law firm, and would continue to represent you at the police station, and alps at court if the case goes to court, if you want then to represent you.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.