Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

How are, I have a warrant for my arrest in the city of Bath,

How are good morning
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I have a warrant for my arrest in the city of Bath
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No this is from 2014

A very good morning to you there, how do you do?

My name is Solicitor4All a law expert with over 15years practice. I will be helping you this morning. Thank you for the inquiry.

Sorry to hear of your dilemma. Please continue explaining the case and raise a question. Without further information I will have to provide a general response

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Are you a lawyer ?

Yes i am a lawyer, how can i help with your warrant for my arrest  from 2014.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I would like to know if I have a warrant ? I left UK in 2014, I remember the police officer mentioned that I may have to return back to Bath police station for an interview. I don’t believe I made it back for the interview.So I would like to know if in fact I have a warrant for my arrest or if there no active warrant ?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Is it possible you can check the police system in UK to find out if there is a warrant or not so I can prepare myself as I may enter the country soon.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hello ? I have paid for a phone call ? Is this a scam ?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.

First of all, I am sorry to hear about the issues brought up by this. It must be a frustrating situation to be going through Please leave the inquiry with me and i will prepare a response for you here this morning. Thank you.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Is there any other information you need from me as in identification purposes such as first name , last name , date of birth , date of occurrence etc ???Wouldn’t you need any of this information in order to find out ?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I paid for a phone call and I haven’t received anyone responding to my messages and I’m not receiving any phone calls???
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hello can you help me ???
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I just would like my questions answered ???
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hello. ???
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Thank you for your patience. We cannot check got you and you can’t check either without being arrested if indeed it is there. But if you didn’t change home address that the police had at the time for some time after the arrest then it is unlikely that there is a warrant of arrest. If they didn’t have your address or if you moved then you must contact a local solicitor to do the check for you with the police.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. We appreciate the opportunity to guide you and to clarify anything should you choose to return, all the best.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I’ve been arrested before in UK, I plead guilty in 2014. Upon release from Police Station, they released on some Police Bail to return back the following week. At that time , I had a flight scheduled back to Canada , so I had left the UK. I never received any information about this pending investigation to be over or is there an active warrant for my arrest ???I wish to come back to the UK without any issues. Can you please look into this for me. It’s important. Thanks you
Thank you for your last message. I believe it has been responded to on a different thread. Should you have any further different questions I am happy to help.