Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Can you please answer my questions please ??? This is taking

Customer Question

Hello can you please answer my questions please ??? This is taking so long to respond.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hello ???
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 17 days ago.
Good morning. This question has not been linked to any previous question and that may explain any delays if the other thread is somehow not appearing on my list. What is your outstanding question please? I am online now so should be able to respond to you.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I’ve been arrested before in UK, I plead guilty in 2014. Upon release from Police Station, they released on some Police Bail to return back the following week. At that time , I had a flight scheduled back to Canada , so I had left the UK. I never received any information about this pending investigation to be over or is there an active warrant for my arrest ???I wish to come back to the UK without any issues. Can you please look into this for me. It’s important. Thanks you
Hi, thank you for your message. If you did not attend on the return date after being released on police bail then you are more likely than not to have a warrant of arrest out for you. It’s not a check that you or us can do as we do not represent clients. You should get a criminal solicitor who you pay a retainer to check for you . You would not have received any information if you left the country . You can use the law society Find Solicitor search facility to get somebody or you could contact clerksroom.com to get a solicitor appointed to check police records for you.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. Always glad to assist and to clarify anything. All the best.