Marcinlondon
Marcinlondon, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Lawyer - 8 years experience
110941711

I entered into a contract on the 7th June for a company to

Customer Question

I entered into a contract on the 7th June for a company to negotiate health care for my mother with the NHS, I paid their fee on this date. Is there a 14 day cooling off period available to me for this type of arrangement?
Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 16 days ago.

Hello, this isCustomerand welcome to JustAnswer. I will be the lawyer working with you today and I will be happy to advise you to the extent possible on this platform. I will review your question and I will be back with my answer shortly. You will get notified when my answer is ready therefore there is no need to wait online. You will have a chance to request a call. You will see an automatic prompt. Please feel free to request it but do not feel obliged to do so. Please do note that my response is not instantaneous but I will always aim to get back to you on the same day with my answer, or request more information, if appropriate. Lastly, please note that our discussion on this site is for general information purposes only and do not replace any legal advice you might need, and does not create a lawyer-client relationship. Thank you for your patience whilst waiting for my answer.

I am sorry to hear about this. A lot depends on the terms of your contract. Feel free to attach it and I will have a quick look.

Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 14 days ago.
Without the contract I cant help.

Feel free to get back with anything else. In the meantime, many thanks for using our service.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
The Company have agreed to reimburse the payment further to my request for cancellation noting the 14 day cooling off period.
Thank you for your assistance.
Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 11 days ago.
I am very glad to hear that. Well done. Thank you for letting me know,