Ed Turner
Ed Turner,
Experience:  Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
107013918

Whom can I ask about whether I'm at fault in an accident?

Hi. Whom can I ask about whether I'm at fault in an accident?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Bradford UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Reported to our insurance etc..I haven't made a claim.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yet

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England and Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and shall be reviewing your legal problem today.

I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
File attached (T175LLS)

I am sorry that you were involved in an accident and the other driver is making a claim against you but hopefully I can assist you in resolving the matter before it escalates and you are forced to incur significant further legal costs.

Please describe how the accident happened.   Which car in that photo was yours?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
The grey one in front. So I was basically hit in around the rear wheel.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
What happened is I was approachin a mini roundabout. The car to my right was turning to their left which allowed me to pull out. I was already well onto the roundabout as you can see in thebphoe when the other vehicle collided into me.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
in the photo

Thank you for that further information.   I am considering my reply which I will post shortly.   Please note that Just Answer is not an “Instant Messaging” service and therefore it may take me some time to research your issue and draft a reply. However, I have your enquiry well in hand and appreciate your patience.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hi. I accepted the premium service

Thank you for accepting my offer of a Premium Service Phone Call. I have posted my direct email address and mobile number through the Portal. Please call me when convenient or post your mobile number and email address using the “Enter contact info” link and I will call you as soon as possible.

Can you identify the location of the accident (locus) so I may review this on Google Maps and Streetview.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi, it's on Gaythorne Road, BD5.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
The uolaod button isn't working,I'll email you a screenshot from. Google maps

Thank you for your time on the phone earlier. I hope that I have resolved your enquiry and wish you all the very best in resolving this matter.

If you require further legal advice from me, please create a new text thread on the portal and start it with @EdTurner. I will be notified of your request and prioritise it.

LawyerEd