How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Inderdeep Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 486
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Law Question Here...
Inderdeep is online now

I love a Muslim girl and want to marry her but her brother

Customer Question

I love a Muslim girl and want to marry her but her brother wow to find us and hurt us as am a Hindu,any law can help
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Hounslow
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Hasn't taken anyone
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
What next steps I can do to be safe and using the help of law if needed
Expert:  Inderdeep replied 17 days ago.
Thank you for using just answer i will be assisting you today.
Expert:  Inderdeep replied 17 days ago.

Please note:-

  • My replies are always in writing.

  • I may not respond straight away if i am away from my desk but will respond as soon as i am able to so please be patient.

  • Pop up requests are generated by the website.
  • If you accept then an available expert will take your call and you will be charged extra.
  • If you accidentally select a call you will need to contact customer services - tel: 0808(###) ###-####/a>;

I will now turn to your enquiry and assist you as best i can so please bear with me.

Expert:  Inderdeep replied 17 days ago.

You would have to contact the police if threats of harm are being made and seek to obtain a restraining order. You would also need to consider security measures for your home. As a solicitor i cannot offer you any form of protection it would be a police matter. If there was concerns of any forced marriage then there are protective orders a solicitor can obtain to protect your partner.

Expert:  Inderdeep replied 17 days ago.

I hope this has assisted your enquiry and thank you for using our services.