Inderdeep
Inderdeep,
Experience:  Expert
113018724

I love a Muslim girl and want to marry her but her brother

Customer Question

I love a Muslim girl and want to marry her but her brother wow to find us and hurt us as am a Hindu,any law can help
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Hounslow
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Hasn't taken anyone
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
What next steps I can do to be safe and using the help of law if needed
Expert:  Inderdeep replied 17 days ago.
Thank you for using just answer i will be assisting you today.
Expert:  Inderdeep replied 17 days ago.

Please note:-

• My replies are always in writing.

• I may not respond straight away if i am away from my desk but will respond as soon as i am able to so please be patient.

• Pop up requests are generated by the website.
  • If you accept then an available expert will take your call and you will be charged extra.
  • If you accidentally select a call you will need to contact customer services - tel: 0808(###) ###-####/a>

www.citizensadvice.org.uk

solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk;

www.barcouncil.org.uk

I will now turn to your enquiry and assist you as best i can so please bear with me.

Expert:  Inderdeep replied 17 days ago.

You would have to contact the police if threats of harm are being made and seek to obtain a restraining order. You would also need to consider security measures for your home. As a solicitor i cannot offer you any form of protection it would be a police matter. If there was concerns of any forced marriage then there are protective orders a solicitor can obtain to protect your partner.

Expert:  Inderdeep replied 17 days ago.

I hope this has assisted your enquiry and thank you for using our services.