Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

Do I have to pay for this advice, Denbigh ll163ns North

Do I have to pay for this advice
JA: The answer cost depends on the issue and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit. Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Denbigh ll163ns North Wales
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I paid £205 to open my claim and was ready to pay £346 for the hearing. With regards ***** ***** it had to be paid I was informed by a court administrator to pay it closer to the date time as defendant might change their mind. I followed this advice only to receive a letter from the court that my case had been struck out. I was devastated.

Welcome to JA.

Please note that this is not a chat service therefore you may experience delays.

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

Although you were informed by the court clerk about payment however the court order which gives a deadline takes precedence over the clerks words therefore you will need to make an application to reinstate your civil claim.

Please confirm whether the court is in England or Wales.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Wales

As discussed please see below a link that takes you to where you can find the n244 application.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/form-n244-application-notice