Patrick;Lawyer
Patrick;Lawyer,
Experience:  Expert
114275491

Can you please explain me how to get Sponsor Licence?

Customer Question

Expert:  Patrick;Lawyer replied 17 days ago.

Hello there and thank you for choosing to use our service. I am an experienced litigation solicitor specialising in pragmatic risk management. I have worked in the law across multiple jurisdictions since 1999 including USA, Ireland and England and Wales where I gained most of my practical knowledge and experience over 16 plus years. My MO with Just Answer is to provide a clear answer to your question in an efficient way. Let’s strive to achieve this together by working in tandem with your questions. This is not an instant text function but I will answer your query directly over the next 24/48 hours. This is a collaborative and interactive service so please provide as much focused information as possible in order to optimise your experience and value obtained from our platform. Keep calm and focused as these are prerequisites in commencing any legal transaction or defending any legal action or early dispute. I will return to you as quickly as I can to provide my top level summary / RSVP, request for additional information and practical guidance ~ if appropriate. This answer will not constitute any client / attorney relationship but it is my firm intention to deliver a direct answer to your question. Regards

https://www.gov.uk/skilled-worker-visa/your-job

Have a look at this link and I’ll be back online later to hear and hopefully answer any follow up if required.  Happy to hear more.  Regards

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I did not ask you how to apply for skilled worker visa. I asked how to have sponsor license(Companies have)?

Apologies and thank you for your patience.  Here is the official guidance you require and I’ll close out my answer later if you have any follow up questions upon reading this -

https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/sponsorship-information-for-employers-and-educators

Expert:  Patrick;Lawyer replied 14 days ago.

I would be happy to assist with any follow up, checking or clarification required here. We offer additional, customised services beyond this Q&A function if you wish to consider that option. I will close out with my final thoughts upon your response. Regards