Patrick;Lawyer
Patrick;Lawyer,
Experience:  Expert
114275491

Inquiry about Scotland pga. Does a 12a notice appear on the

Inquiry about Scotland pga. Does a 12a notice appear on the check. Received a letter 2 years ago informing me they had seized a controlled substance. No police follow up.
JA: Have controlled substance charges been filed? If so, when's the next court date?
Customer: No charges were ever filed
JA: Have they talked to a lawyer about this matter?
Customer: No.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Hello there and thank you for choosing to use our service. I am an experienced litigation solicitor specialising in pragmatic risk management. I have worked in the law across multiple jurisdictions since 1999 including USA, Ireland and England and Wales where I gained most of my practical knowledge and experience over 16 plus years. My MO with Just Answer is to provide a clear answer to your question in an efficient way. Let’s strive to achieve this together by working in tandem with your questions. This is not an instant text function but I will answer your query directly over the next 24/48 hours. This is a collaborative and interactive service so please provide as much focused information as possible in order to optimise your experience and value obtained from our platform. Keep calm and focused as these are prerequisites in commencing any legal transaction or defending any legal action or early dispute. I will return to you as quickly as I can to provide my top level summary / RSVP, request for additional information and practical guidance ~ if appropriate. This answer will not constitute any client / attorney relationship but it is my firm intention to deliver a direct answer to your question. Regards

You could pay privately via Experian to check in advance.  I will return later with a fuller answer.  It may be useful for a legal professional to have a look at the letter from two years ago.  Regards

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I don’t have that letter. I thought as the police didn’t call, that would be the end of the matter.

Have you been at a constant address since?  If you have received no further letters that would indicat no furthe action?  Are you worried about job vetting?  Regards

*indicate no further action (sorry for my typo) Regards

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No, no further contact at all. Yes, I’m worried about job vetting.
Is there a check pending or have you been offered a job?  Regards
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Conditional offer, I would expect a protection of vulnerable groups scheme check (enhanced). Never been charged before, so it’s just the 12a notice that’s the worry.
Do you remember or speculate what was seized? I think given the seizure happened and there was no follow up you should be fine. Regards
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Okay thanks. It was a small quantity of Zopiclone.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Anyway, many thanks for making that fiver stretch out. Feel a weight lifting.

I would be happy to assist with any follow up, checking or clarification required here. We offer additional, customised services beyond this Q&A function if you wish to consider that option. I will close out with my final thoughts upon your response. Regards

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Pretty good value for £5 I have to say.

Wishing you well with all of your future plans.  Regards