ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

I need to find a solicitor to help me with the repossession

Customer Question

Good morning, i need to find a solicitor to help me with the repossession of a property in central london
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: The property is in london . the owner is a swiss company
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have sent a notice to the tenant who has told me he will vacate the propeerty only aftyer i obtain a court order
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The rent is paid more or less regularly even if always a bit short of the agreed amount
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 13 days ago.
Hi welcome to justanswer
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 13 days ago.
I amCustomerone of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 13 days ago.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 13 days ago.
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
The estimated costs to obtain a court order for the repossession of the property
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Can you first give me an idea of the costs and the time for the repossession ?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I would like to know where you are based and for which firm you work
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
As i am based in Italy at the moment it is easier to progress with e mail
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 13 days ago.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry. The first thing is that I cannot be instructed via this site. This is to allow me to give you guidance in the law and ultimately point you in the correct direction with respect to getting this sorted.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 13 days ago.

If you now require applying for a repossession order you may do this via the below link:

https://www.gov.uk/evicting-tenants/standard-possession-orders

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 13 days ago.

You may complete the form in the above link and file it at court with the requisite fee. You will see the cost for filing in the above link.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 13 days ago.

If alternatively you do not wish to complete the process yourself and wish to instruct a solicitor to assist, you may locate a solicitor in the local area to the property via the below link. Select the option property and input the address:

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 13 days ago.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.