ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

Iam 83, I cant hear properly nor manage my usual house

Customer Question

Iam 83, I cant hear properly nor manage my usual house chores-problem with mobility.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Wanted to know if I cd bring one of my own pple to look after from my country
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Iam in Manchester -Gorton M18 8AZ
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Am living alone on
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 13 days ago.
Hi welcome to justanswer
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 13 days ago.
I amCustomerone of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 13 days ago.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 13 days ago.
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I just wanted to if I can bring one of my own to look after me n care for -like a girl Friday.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I cant hear on the phone going deaf
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No phone calls for me
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Just need an immigration answer whether I can bring in someone
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 13 days ago.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry. Unfortunately there is no work visa for you to bring someone from overseas for this reason.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 13 days ago.

Persons in your situation often ups for the person to visit the UK on a visit visa. This visa would allow for them to stay in the country for a maximum of 6 months at a time. They however would not be able to stay permanently in the UK.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 13 days ago.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok thank u now I know.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 13 days ago.
You are welcome