Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I’m looking to speak to a lawyer about medical negligence

Customer Question

I’m looking to speak to a lawyer about medical negligence and the claim I have thank you
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I’m looking to speak to a lawyer about medical negligence and the claim I have thank you Gloucester Gloucester
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: All sorts of ways I am sorry I am so sorry I don’t need to speak to someone please please hope you had help me
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have been told that my case is too complex and not found anyone willing to look into it for me
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 17 days ago.

A very good afternoon to you there, how do you do?

I am SolicitorAll a law Expert with over 15 years in practice. It is my pleasure to assist you this afternoon .Thank you for the inquiry

First of all, thank you for the update. Please leave the inquiry with me and i will prepare a response for you here this afternoon. Thank you.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I find it difficult to type, would you be able to have a conversation over the phone? Thanks again Jess

Yes we are able to speak but all calls are chargeable a small fee and if you are happy for that please accept the offer when it is sent to you and I will call you.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thank you happy for you to call, I have a sister looking out at the moment Solicitor Looking out at the moment If you don’t receive a response by tomorrow can I get in touch then thank you
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 16 days ago.

The offer has been sent to you please consider it and when accepted I will call you back.

Goodmorning i still waiting for your response to the above  proposal in order to proceed. Do you have a specific time you want to speak to me or has your sister and the sister clarified the issue for you?

Thank you I had hoped to hear from you following my messages. As a general point, medical negligence can get quite complex because of the medical reports and expert opinions that are required and as such you would want to make sure you have a good representative to prove liability and as well as compute the compensation that you should claim. I strongly recommend that you contact Irwin Mitchell they dedicate a huge team on this and you could also contact clerksroom.com they will have reasonably priced solicitors and public access barristers.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. I am always glad to assist and to clarify anything for you should you return for further guidance.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thank you very much for your help I appreciate it, enjoy the rest of your day :-)

You are most welcome, I appreciate your feedback.