How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ReadyLaw Your Own Question
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4699
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
Type Your Law Question Here...
ReadyLaw is online now

I have been openly and clearly slander by two me. There is

This answer was rated:

I have been openly and clearly slander by two me. There is an ongoing dispute behind this but they stated at to different time that I have been Cautioned and told I was banned from our lub house. Total and absolut lies . Now what ?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Bury, Lancsshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing , only just told about it ten minuets ago.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Can't think of anything .
Hi welcome to justanswer
I amCustomerone of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
A college just told me because of the mental stress they are causing me and because I am disabled more than slander may be s possibility.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Sorry , to much for a chat.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry. I am sorry to hear hot has been happening. I know situations such as these can be quite distressing. You may be able to bring a claim for defamation against these persons.

This is where a person makes a statement to a third party against you which is untrue and has the effect of damaging your reputation in their eyes.

You may practically write to them first advising of your intention to bring a claim if they persist. If they fail to stop after having been notified, you may consider issuing proceedings yourself personally or getting a local solicitor to assist. You may locate a local solicitor via the below link:

ReadyLaw and other Law Specialists are ready to help you

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
You gave me the answer I wanted. But GMP are absolutely usless . Even complaints to the Chief Constable go in answered.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Not in un.

You will have to decide whether to issue legal proceedings then. If you decide to do so, you would have to file a form N1.