ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

I was wondering if someone could advise me on case law. My

Customer Question

Hello, I was wondering if someone could advise me on case law. My question is specifically around H&S law and if any significant case law was developed following violence against employees from public/service users
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Sorry, should have stated, UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Standard application of HASWA 1974, Management regulation 3 around assessment of risk and application of RIDDOR 2015. Question is for an assignment; I need to find out significant case law as result of hazar category I mentioned; if you can help?
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Don't think so...
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 15 days ago.
Hi welcome to justanswer
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 15 days ago.
I amCustomerone of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hello, are you the lawyer responding to my query?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Messaging is fine, thank you
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 15 days ago.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 15 days ago.
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Perfect, thank you
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 15 days ago.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry. Completing legal research is outside the scope of this site. I will however Point you in the direction as to where you may locate case law surrounding your specific area.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 15 days ago.

If having done the research you are still struggling I may be able to assist via our premium service. I will send you some information regarding this optional service.