12826847

I believe I was assaulted by a bouncer, what can I do?

Customer Question

JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Watford
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None, I wanted legal advice but I don't have concerns about going to the police
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The assault left me with a bloody and bruised nose which came from me being attacked from behind
Expert:  Jo C. replied 14 days ago.
Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today. I am a barrister with over 15 years experience.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 14 days ago.

How long ago was this?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** anything you need me to do
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Saturday night just gone
Expert:  Jo C. replied 14 days ago.

Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today.

Please bear with me as I will be online and off-line from time to time and therefore, may be delayed getting back to you.

Sometimes I will get back to you very quickly, other times it's going to be longer and possibly hours or overnight

Please bear in mind that it takes me time to type answers and I also have clients and sometimes have to attend court so I may not get back to you immediately.

You can obviously report it to the police and complain to his employer.

Whether that would get anywhere is another matter entirely. That would depend upon what he says on the point, and if CCTV exists, what that shows.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 14 days ago.

It was my pleasure to assist you. Please come back if anything else crops up and needs clarification.

Thank you for trusting Just Answer, and of course me, with your legal problem.

If you would like to reconnect with me at a later date, simply add me as a favourite expert and you can then tag me in a question by typing @JoC

Thanks again,