How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Vineet S Your Own Question
Vineet S
Vineet S,
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4095
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
Type Your Law Question Here...
Vineet S is online now

Thank you i really need help, Buckinghamshire, nothing,just

Customer Question

thank you i really need help
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Buckinghamshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: nothing,just found out
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: nothing
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Vineet S replied 16 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today. Please note, Just Answer is an information sharing platform in a Q/A format and does not provide legal representation in any form and as such no legal lawyer/client relationship is formed.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

If a phone call is not required then please ignore phone call request pop-up, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Please further note , I am a third party professional and have no control over any payment /refunds /cancellations issues.

You can contact Just Answer`s Customers team for any admin issues , by clicking the below weblink- or via phone call - 0808(###) ###-####/p>

Expert:  Vineet S replied 16 days ago.

Hi there,

How can I help you, please?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
if a personis a romanian citizen,and was convicted for prison in Romania,but he live sin the uk since 13.09.2020,it is possible(can he ask to be in prision ) to do the prison here?and what are th eextrudation laws in uk?thank you
Expert:  Vineet S replied 16 days ago.

Hi there,

That person convicted in Romania or any other country can be imprisoned in that country where that person was found guilty of a crime. That person can not be imprisoned in the UK if that person has not committed any crime here.

UK has signed extradition treaty with many countries . 

The information of all the countries with which UK has Extradition treaty is covered by the Extradition Act 2003.

The Act sets out two categories of country with whom we have extradition treaties. Category 1 territories are all other member states of the European Union and fall under the European Arrest Warrant framework decision.

So, that extradition treaty means UK would extradite criminals from other countries hiding in the UK and vice versa.

That person can contest extradition orders if that person has grounds to contest the orders.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thank sou very much!
Expert:  Vineet S replied 16 days ago.

Most welcome.

Thank you for using Just Answers. Best wishes.