How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MARTINT330 Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2067
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Law Question Here...
MARTINT330 is online now

Uk visitirs visa

This answer was rated:

uk visitirs visa

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialise in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately I will respond when I return.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

If you plan to visit the UK for a short period, you'll most likely need to apply for a standard visitor visa (UK). Visitor visas allow you to travel for up to six months and can be used for a variety of purposes, including leisure and business.

In this regard, it is critical to give evidence of the general eligibility requirements to the Home Office as part of your UK visit visa requirements and application to prove your eligibility for the visitor visa. As a non-EEA visa holder, you must demonstrate that you:

  • (a) You have full intention to leave the UK at the end of your visit and do not plan to stay for longer than six months.
  • (b) You have evidence of any activities you intend to perform while in the UK, including business and other activities.
  • (c) You can afford your inward and outward journey including flights.
  • (d) You have access to sufficient funds to support and house yourself and any dependents throughout your stay without accessing public funds.

Is there anything else I can help with today?

Thank you for your question on JustAnswer. We are always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i am curently working in the usa , returnung to South Africa Dec 1st and are planing to leave for the UK Dec 11th , will i be able to do the visa aplication while still in the USA or do i have to visit the UK embasy in South Africa ?

You can apply anywhere either from the USA or South Africa. You can also apply online.

MARTINT330 and other Law Specialists are ready to help you