12826847

Ccj removal, Colchester, None Cos i just found out bout it,

Customer Question

Ccj removal
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Colchester
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: None Cos i just found out bout it
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Well i moved house last year guess the letters must have been sent to my old house yhus could not defend my self
Expert:  Jo C. replied 15 days ago.
Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today. I am a barrister with over 15 years experience.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 15 days ago.

What can I do for you?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 15 days ago.

how did this come about?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I have no idea. I was just carrying out my routine credit check and i found the active ccj
Expert:  Jo C. replied 15 days ago.

But you recognise the debt?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 days ago.

Without the information I asked for I can only give you a general answer but I hope this helps.

This will turn upon whether it’s a recognised debt.

You can try to get it set aside either way but the chances will obviously be greater if it was never anything to do with you than if it was.

If you didn’t get the summons then that gives rise to a potential application.

If you could respond I could offer more.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 days ago.

It was my pleasure to assist you. Please come back if anything else crops up and needs clarification.

Thank you for trusting Just Answer, and of course me, with your legal problem.

If you would like to reconnect with me at a later date, simply add me as a favourite expert and you can then tag me in a question by typing @JoC

Thanks again,