ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

I made a mistake on my application form in 2019 that have

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I made a mistake on my application form in 2019 that have not been refused by Uk and have been refuse once
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: Nope I live in Nigeria it wasn’t a deliberate action it’s just a mistake of my agent and I didn’t cross checked it because Eid my tight schedule I just sign and submitted it
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I wrote them and there wasn’t any reply from them
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I want to be sure if I can apply again and state my reason for the mistake
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 15 days ago.
Hi welcome to justanswer
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 15 days ago.
I amCustomerone of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 15 days ago.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 15 days ago.
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
How can you help me to appeal because it’s just a mistake not intentional
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I don’t intentionally fill yes thy have not been refused before instead of no have been refused
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 15 days ago.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry. You would not now be making an appeal. What you would be required to do is to submit a new application to the UK for it to consider afresh. As part of the application process, you may give an explanation into the reasons for the first refusal.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 15 days ago.

You may locate a local immigration solicitor via the below link

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 15 days ago.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
If I apply for fresh application will that work out ?
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 15 days ago.

I cannot say. This really is up to the Home Office. You will have to apply for them to decide whether to grant you the visa or not.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Did you get my question , am not talking about visa now . I mean will they be able to amen the refusal under paragraph 3207(A)?
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 14 days ago.

Your refusal was in the year 2019, as such the refusal cannot now be amended or reconsidered.