How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RJM Law Your Own Question
RJM Law, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4092
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
Type Your Law Question Here...
RJM Law is online now

I really need your help, as I am an international student

Customer Question

I really need your help, as I am an international student and I have little experience regarding any legal-related issues.
And I believe I was disadvantaged by my university.I’ll attach 3 forms
1- the initial complaint made by me 2- the department’s response to my complaint 3- the response I made finally. Please I need your help, assign me to an expert who can help me to review and correct and edit my last response so that I can submit a formal and convincing appeal.
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (GQ61T5Z)
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
please have a look at the last file "comment on factual accuracy"
see my response I need your guidance how to write the apeal
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
can you please edit and correct my response
Expert:  RJM Law replied 13 days ago.

Thank you for the question, I am sorry to hear of your matter. If you have an issue with the school/university (or organisation) itself, the first thing you require to do is raise an official complaint with them. You will require to see this process through to exhaustion as well as any appeal procedures that may be in place or offered. In addition to this, if you are not satisfied with the remedy achieved via these processes you can escalate your complaint to the government’s department for education who can act like an ombudsman and do an independent review into the matter. If you have incurred any losses as a result or feel there has been a (legal) discrimination, you could look at additional legal action for these if you feel that route is necessary.

If this is a potential discrimination action I would strongly advise seeking legal representation as this is a complex area of law.  I shall provide you with a helpful link that will assist you in finding a solicitor/representative near your local area. This will provide you with someone nearby your area who can assist you if required.

I hope this information proved helpful. You will find a local solicitor who deals with these matters on the law society webpage which is as follows; (England) (Scotland) (Ireland) (N. Ireland)

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Should you require any further assistance on this matter, please do not hesitate to post a further questions for additional assistance.

Kindest Regards.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I need your help writing an appeal please
I wrote my points in the third file "comment on factual accuracy"
can you give me your thoughts and how can write it better
Expert:  RJM Law replied 12 days ago.

Unfortunately, we do not provide legal services we can only provide guidance as we do not take on clients.  However, your local citizens advice would provide some free help, or you could look at instructing someone using the links I provided.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
The first expert I asked he said he wrote me a proposal commenting on my letter ..however he made me wait for nothing and he wasted my time
Expert:  RJM Law replied 9 days ago.
If you have a letter I would be happy to offer a document review
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you .. I have already submit my appealing form .. when I needed the help no one in this website offered it