AkuaK
AkuaK, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert
109603637

I am a chinese girl and I wanna know how can I get a tourism

Customer Question

I am a chinese girl and I wanna know how can I get a tourism visa to UK and how much would be
JA: Have they talked to a lawyer about this? What country do they live in? If different, what country does this legal question relate to?
Customer: No, I live in China
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: not a single one
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Expert:  AkuaK replied 13 days ago.
Good morning I
Expert:  AkuaK replied 13 days ago.

am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Okay
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Help me please
Expert:  AkuaK replied 13 days ago.

A visit visa to the U.K. costs £100 which is valid for 6 months. You must be able to show home ties such as property or employment. You must also provide 6 months bank statements that show stable income.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Actually, I am a guy trying to help my chinese friend, she want’s to get a UK visa for tourism purposes… Is it expensive?
Also we wanna know the next: He Major is English, she finishes the next year, and then she wanna do a grade in UK, what are the steps she have to follow then? In terms of Visa and costs of that…
Expert:  AkuaK replied 13 days ago.
The visa is not expensive for tourist. If she is planning to get a student visa then she would need a certificate of studies to be issued by the school and also she would need to find out how much it would cost for an international student.