How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joshua Your Own Question
Joshua, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32229
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Joshua is online now

Hiya I need a solicitor to obtain a verification order after

This answer was rated:

Hiya I need a solicitor to obtain a verification order after a wind up petition was applied to our company - the petition has been paid and the company have withdrawn but i believe the petition is still open and my bank account for invoice financing has been frozen
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Swindon, Wiltshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: We have paid the wind up order
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Hello and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 15 years’ experience. Please be aware that although I will endeavour to reply to you promptly, I am also in full time private practice and so I may not be available to respond immediately and it may also take me a few minutes to prepare a reply. The site will notify you as soon as I respond. I look forward to working with you to answer your question fully.

May I confirm if the creditor has notify the court that they have received full payment following presentation of the petition please?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hiya yeh full payment
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Has been made
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Please call***********
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Please refund £43.68 that has been debited for phone call that you are unable to complete

I am sorry I missed your request for a phone call which I note has not been picked up by one of my colleagues to date though it may yet be picked up by one of my colleagues. unfortunately,, due to work members, I am not able to accept your call request myself. I am very happy to continue to assist here in chat however. in relation to the charge you have paid for the phone call, customer services will be more than happy to assist you with the same. They can be contacted in a variety of ways including telephone, email and chat via the below link or on 0808(###) ###-#### There are also self-service options regarding your membership available from the same below link:

in terms of dealing with the petition itself, you can ask the petitioner in the first instance to advise the court that they are withdrawing the petition as a consequence of having received payment. However, if you have not been able to obtain confirmation from either the petitioner or the court that this is taken place, you will need to consider completing an application to have the petition struck out on the grounds that you have made full payment before the petition has been determined.

To do this, you would need to complete the following form and attach evidence of payment either in the form of acknowledgement from the petitioner or a bank transfer record for example or both as the case may be:

Joshua and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you