Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

Can you advise on legal matters in Northern Ireland? Yes.I

Can you advise on legal matters in Northern Ireland ?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: Yes.I live in Northern Ireland
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i have engaged a solicitor but he is reluctant to pursue this matter as are all solicitors in Northern Ireland. I am sure you are already aware of this scenario
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Hello, and thank you for your question. I am your Expert and I will provide the answer you require.

1.  What is the matter which the solicitor is reluctant to pursue?  Why are the solicitors in Northern Ireland reluctant to pursue the matter?  Please explain.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Can someone telephone me; it would be more convenient and I could make my point quickly thanks