ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

I have a racism case that has been on for about 6 years. I

I have a racism case that has been on for about 6 years. I have now written to the PM, Hse Of Commons Speaker, and my MP. Is it possible for me to send a copy of the letter to you so that you can see how to help?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I just told you. Written to the PM, Speaker in Parliament and my MP.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: That is why I ask if I can send a copy of my letter to the PM for him to read?
Hi welcome to justanswer
I am Readylaw one of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Dear, Prime Minister.
A new Sugarcane Plantation in the United Kingdom
Hello, the Great British people of diverse colours. My story is to highlight a plague that has been devouring our healthcare system for some time unnoticed. The plague is The Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
What has she done?
• She discriminates and serves injustice.
• She is the main cause of the shortage of nurses in hospitals across Britain.
• She fabricates charges and frames up nurses (non-whites) to get them sanctioned and eventually struck off the register. I am a living witness.
• I will expose the danger of type 1 diabetes and its downside to nurses.
It has taken me six years to get to this point where I am forced to tell my story after suffering in silence, just for doing good.
I have decided to make all the issues in my case public because I sincerely ***** ***** are quite important for the integrity of healthcare and in the public interest. I apologise to anyone that is unhappy that his or her name has been made public because what is most important is justice for all!
I have lived in Great Britain for twenty-two years and I know that nobody works for free for a course they are not passionate about. I love my job as a nurse for more than twenty years, I privately funded a nursing mentorship course so that I could train and mentor student nurses and newly qualified ones passing over much-required experience. My qualification is:
• BSc (Hons)Mental Health Nursing - Kingston University, England.
• PG (Dip) Forensic Mental Health – St. Georges University of London.
• Diploma Nursing Mentorship – Kingston University, England.
• Masters Business Administration (MBA) – Brunel University, Oxbridge.
I worked for NHS from 2004 to 2012 when I mentored 10 nurses, newly qualified. I moved to a private Farmfield, Priory hospital in 2014 as a deputy ward manager where I mentored two newly qualified nurses and a 13th student nurse that gave me a bloody nose that I have battled with for the past six years.
By the way, mentoring is a voluntary service and not part of any job description. She was used as a Trojan Horse, though I was suspicious at the time but because she was white and, brought to me by a Blackman-Ekene, I decided to help her whichever way I can. However, unknown to me she was instructed to keep a private log of all that I say or do on the ward instead of taking notes of what she was learning. This student I later learned was planted by Victoria A, a ward manager that had an axe to grind from where both of us worked together previously and avenged for her friend - Lucy.
This was their final attempt to get rid of me and it worked. Lucy – the former MD of the hospital employed a Blackman to manage my ward after I blew a whistle on her for an issue that got her dismissed. Her attempt to use this black manager to dismiss me failed when he asked them “What has Olu’ done that you want me to dismiss him?” He was told I blew a whistle on Lucy, that she was racist which got her dismissed after investigation. He then replied that he can’t do it because this man is the kindest man I ever met. He cited how I inducted and settled him on the job on his arrival. He later gave me all the documents of his hearing with HR for my keep in case they found another method.
On this day I taught a mentee (1st year Karen, H) and a 3rd-year (Alex, M) all students from Surrey University how to give an intramuscular injection in the upper thigh (Ventrogluteal) muscle. After the application, I gave them the research reference first published in 2009 and reviewed in 2018 to read so that they can understand the process fully and why this portion is better than the backside which everybody is used to but is prone to the risk of an abscess. None of them asked a question at the time, but a few days after, I was suspended by the hospital that a student wrote an allegation that I taught her how to give an injection in a sight she has never seen before. I told the hospital that was the essence of giving her the reference to read, which she never did.
I was dismissed from the hospital erroneously and referred the case to NMC. After recovering from the side effects of Type 1 diabetes (hypoglycaemia) I suffered from at the time, I realised something had gone wrong and I wrote to the Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service (ACAS) to correct my previous statement with evidence – the reference I gave to the students and the hospital did not respond but got a copy.
At NMC, when it was discovered that the basis of the referral was wrong, NMC came up with her own charges (Hatched by Vicki) that I gave the injection in the middle thigh, which is against the upper thigh written by the whistle-blower.
Vicki (NMC staff) in collaboration with Mica and Mark – deputy director of the hospital who graduated about 14 years after I started nursing practice got the job not for his experience but for being white. He investigated the student’s allegation but from what I

Thanks for your patience and enquiry. I have read your letter, there is nothing in it that causes me any concern. It sets out the basis of your allegations with respect to discrimination. The only thing I recommend is for you to remove the names of the persons from the letter. This reduces the likelihood of you being accused of making defamatory statements.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi, Because your system cut my story short, you did not see the other stuff that has caused me grief for years now. How can I get you to read the 2nd half?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Vicki (NMC staff) in collaboration with Mica and Mark – deputy director of the hospital who graduated about 14 years after I started nursing practice got the job not for his experience but for being white. He investigated the student’s allegation but from what I read from his brief to NMC, he paid little or no attention to the content of the allegation letter. He had been in the hospital for about 3 months but never spoke a word to me before the investigation started. He fed NMC with untruth information like ”He has no care and compassion, he is an MD of a care organisation, the injection was given in the patient’s groin, and his predecessor – Patrick, did not investigate the allegation given to him about me.” He weeps for sentiments with NMC to get her on his side. If he knew the injection principle the students were taught, he would have known that all he was saying to NMC was exhibiting his ignorance. To check if a business is live, you just need to call the company house to check from the register, which he never did. To know why Patrick did not go ahead with the previous allegations, he only needed to give Patrick a call to get the answer, not to imagine why he did not do it. He also said I told him that NMC was not interested in the case, where did he get that information from, because he never spoke to me during his two-month stay in the hospital before the investigation of the student’s allegation started. All that was in the letter he sent to NMC were fabrications including saying, “his referral was without prejudice.” Only a prejudiced referral will contain exactly what he wrote.
When the hearing started, I gave a copy of Karen’s statement to the lawyer representing me from the Royal College of Nursing (RCN - Mr. Buxton, T) so that he can present it to the panel but to my dismay, he didn’t present it.
When the charges were read, I told the panel that this is not what happened, and I told them about the existence of a whistle-blower’s statement, but the NMC solicitor said the University of Surrey instructed we can’t use it nor call the student to give evidence without any reason and the chairman of the panel accepted. That was the only evidence I had to show that I did not give the injection in the middle thigh, while I erroneously said I gave the injection in Vastus lateralis muscle at the investigation level in the hospital. Erroneously because of the hypoglycaemia attack I suffered at the time. NMC then brought a Russian woman, Health Care Assistant (HCA – Radionova, I) to change her statement and say she saw a red spot on the patient’s middle thigh. When I asked the question, why was she allowed to change her statement? I was told she has the right to change her statement and by implication, I had no right. That is why I was charged for what I was saying during the hospital investigation which was akin to giving a statement under torture (medical) but I wrote to correct it at ACAS.
At the hearing, Mr. Zeitlin who represented NMC must have known he was spouting falsehood when he said the Surrey University said we can’t use the whistle-blower’s allegation letter as evidence without showing any proof of how the instructions were communicated to him or NMC.
When the chairman gave his ruling, he said we didn’t know what exactly happened, but maybe NMC will be able to allow the students to testify when they qualify and work under NMC’s umbrella. Well, the students graduated in 2017 and 2019 respectively but NMC has not even tried to conduct an interview to clear my name, instead,
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
When the chairman gave his ruling, he said we didn’t know what exactly happened, but maybe NMC will be able to allow the students to testify when they qualify and work under NMC’s umbrella. Well, the students graduated in 2017 and 2019 respectively but NMC has not even tried to conduct an interview to clear my name, instead, my name was struck off the register for not attending her review meeting in protest that she was not listening to my plight.
Over the past six years, I have written to the NMC registrar, the PSA director, and my MP – Ms. ***** ***** under the signed delivery post method, but only the MP has replied to my letter, and PSA that is supposed to be supervising NMC did nothing about nurses being framed up. Putting lawyers in charge of nursing regulations is like putting a carpenter in charge of woods, all he sees are nails.
I first heard of being framed up in 2010, when a few of my cohort members from Kingston University were moving to Canada and Australia. I asked them why? And they said you will understand when it hits you. Truly, I had my first experience in 2012 when I worked as an Agency nurse for Reed at St. Mary’s hospital A & E where I saved a Mental Health patient who doused herself in perfume and light-up. This occurred because of an improper handover from the head nurse of that department, who should have handed over that the patient was a known self-harmer. A Mental Health patient as per the Act has the right to make an unwise decision, hence she was dousing herself with something that smells like perfume, which I took to mean an unwise decision. I only acted to restrict her when she started to search for something in her bag and succeeded in getting a lighter with which she lit herself, but I swiftly use my jacket to put the light out. All these actions were captured by CCTV that I didn’t know existed in the room at the time. A lighter is contraband that should not be allowed into the hospital. The nurses hailed me as a hero that night for saving her life. When the issue was referred to NMC, she said I was slow to act after seeing the video and how swiftly I dashed to cover her with my jacket. For this episode, I was given six months’ sanction, and the nurse that did the hand-over (white) left scot-free. So, these are the raw deals you get as a black nurse with NMC.
I spoke about RCN earlier and her job to defend nurses. This is supposed to be done truthfully for all nurses on her register. However, they always urge someone to accept the verdict even though it is an unfair judgment. They appealed to me in the first case, but I rejected the 2nd advice because of the blatant nature of the frame-up and lies. Now that NMC has dragged the University of Surrey into the case, it will be pertinent for the University Vice-Chancellor to come out and either accept that he gave the instructions or denies it. Injustice can’t continue in this way. Discrimination, Injustice, and racism we once recognise have metamorphosised into other forms of treatment than we used to know. Now, they attack your qualifications and professionalism with the goal of dragging you down.
At the first appeal, I attended alone as the judge dismissed the case and I won’t blame him. He did not see the evidence because I was so sick that my brain could not communicate with my muscle to give the evidence in front of me to the judge. That is why I spoke of the danger of diabetes type 1 at the beginning of this letter. When I relayed what happened to my diabetes consultant, he was sympathetic and took urgent action to fund and issue an insulin pump.
When I started returning to normalcy, I put in a second appeal so that I can correct the first mistake and make sure that the court saw the evidence.
At this point, I had a doctor’s report detailing my illness and how it could have caused my incoherence and loss of memory experienced up to the point of the 2nd appeal. Evidence submitted for the second appeal was:
• The student’s allegation letter.
• Doctor’s report.
• The reference that corroborates the intramuscular injection procedure.
• Certification letter from Injection manufacturer that the method taught was correct.
• The injection slip that educates about possible redness at the injection site for about 10% of patients that uses this method but would clear within a short time.
A new lawyer who was allocated to the case by NMC either did not read his briefs or gave a false representation of what happened at the hearing to the judge at the second appeal. He said my lawyer and I, asked NMC to prove her case. If he had read the transcript, he would have known that I told the panel that the charges brought against me were not what happened.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
A new lawyer who was allocated to the case by NMC either did not read his briefs or gave a false representation of what happened at the hearing to the judge at the second appeal. He said my lawyer and I, asked NMC to prove her case. If he had read the transcript, he would have known that it was recorded that I told the panel that the charges NMC had brought against me were not what happened in the case. Anyway, the judge accepted NMC’s version and concluded that I made a mistake by not giving the student’s allegation letter to the judge. He then said he will dismiss the case like the first judge did because NMC followed the procedure. Firstly, the reason why I could not pass the evidence in front of me to the judge was that I was sick and experiencing the side effects of hypoglycaemia, where my brain could not relate to my muscles with the message, of passing the document to the judge.
My 2nd appeal was heard by Judge M, who wrote “AND UPON the court finds that the decision of the Respondent’s Fitness to Practice Committee dated 30th Jan. 2020 as challenged by the Appellant’s grounds 6-7 was not wrongly decided or unjust because of a serious procedural or other irregularity. It is ordered that:
1. The appeal is dismissed.
2. The application for permission to re-open is refused.
3. The Appellant shall pay the Respondent’s costs summarily assessed in the sum of £4,663.50. Dated 8th Oct 2020.
Without criticising Judge M’s outcome, I feel justice was denied here for the following reasons.
1. He did not consider how the only evidence I had; the allegation letter was not allowed to be used by NMC.
2. If the whistle-blower’s that letter correctly stated that “I chose to give the injection in the upper thigh did not get to NMC,” how did she know that I gave the injection in the middle thigh?
Other procedural mistakes that were not addressed are:
1. Ms. Radionova, I. was introduced to the NMC panel as a Russian doctor, but she was working as a Physical Health nurse/coordinator at the Priory Farmfield hospital without proof that she was any of those things. We know her in the hospital as a healthcare assistant (HCA). Giving her those titles before the panel was a lie and a ploy to elevate her status thus making her more believable. We need to see those qualifications now.
Since these inconsistencies were not spotted by the appeal judge I’m appealing to Parliament for an independent panel investigation of my case and indeed that of hundreds of other nurses suffering in silence and if proven right, reform NMC and PSA because they are not fit for purpose at the minute. The sector is currently being run as another sugarcane plantation instead of a professional institution. You are coarse into doing anything they want with sanctions. Like one of the RCN lawyers told me, “These people have the power to put money in your pocket or take it out, so you better co-operate,” and I replied that if this is what it means in the end, I better die than lie to myself.
Now that we are at this crossroads, it will be incumbent that Parliament appoints an independent panel to investigate my case and indeed, that of all other nurses suffering in silence because most of the procedures for cases on the NMC website are falsified routings recorded where nurses concerned were not listened to or muscled out. Other nurses who want to come out need some guarantee of anonymity so that we can get to the bottom of NMC’s cruel autocracy in the sugarcane plantation and turn our lives around. Her deception has turned my life and that of my family upside down through these last six years just for doing good. If I had refused to take on the student, I would probably be practicing today.
Please, I appeal for a modest donation towards litigation costs (Go fund me!) because we have a long litigation route ahead, as we seek Justice.
While we bask in this glorious Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Celebrations, I pray that parliament learns from her examples and ensures justice and truth reign in our land. I also pray that the Queen lives till age 102 years like my mum IJN. Amen
Olufunsho Ayodele,

Having read what you have written above there is really nothing that I would add outside of the guidance given earlier.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** won't remove the names. I prefer the deformation of character suit BC it will help to highlight the discrimination and injustice that I'm fighting for.

Your response is noted. You may go ahead with the letter as is.