MARTINT330
MARTINT330,
Experience:  Expert
112154245

I am lina .I hawe question. I want to me in Leeds with 3

Hello .I am lina .I hawe question. I want to me in Leeds with 3 kids .but on Google weri bad results tell Any advice I can get
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: I am in UK. Dartford area .want to in Leeds sity Just change sity nothing else
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Lady come to see house on Saturday. Nothing else done yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer:***********Can he call me

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialise in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately I will respond when I return.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.

I'll need a little more information to fully answer your question. May I ask for the specific details of your enquiry, please?

I'm not able to take calls at the moment, but the request will be open to other Experts to help you. I am however available and happy to continue chatting on the platform.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I want to move in Leeds town but all say its bad area
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I want to swap house .council house in dartfor to Leeds. This lady come check house on Saturday. But she didn't tell reasons why she want come here .

Probably yes. It is one of the most dangerous large cities in West Yorkshire, and the second most dangerous of the 118 towns, villages, and cities in the county. However, it is also one of the best cities in the UK to live in, not just for students but also for full-time workers.

It has a mix of high and low-cost homes, fantastic shopping, fantastic work prospects, a healthy economy, and much more.

Did you contact the local council? You can find your local council here: https://www.gov.uk/find-local-council

Is there anything else I can help with today?