Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

My parents booked a package holiday that has incurred

My parents booked a package holiday that has incurred significant changes and they want to cancel now. The holiday company and not answering their calls and this is the second round of changes. The first round they said did not constitute a significant change. They want to cancel and receive a refund but think the holiday firm is purposely avoiding them
JA: What location is this in? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made?
Customer: Warrington, Cheshire and it was booked on 3/6/202
JA: Have you contacted the seller or manufacturer?
Customer: 2021
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yes as I said in my previous email they are ignoring our calls

Hello and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 15 years’ experience. Please be aware that although I will endeavour to reply to you promptly, I am also in full time private practice and so I may not be available to respond immediately and it may also take me a few minutes to prepare a reply. The site will notify you as soon as I respond. I look forward to working with you to answer your question fully.

I'm sorry to read of the above. Are you able to very briefly summarise one or two of the most significant changes that have been proposed please? There is only necessary to list all of them I shouldn't think

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
The cruise has changed from Celebrity to Oosterdam and one day shorter. Fly a different day and no longer return to UK on Orient Express. Will now end in Lille and return to UK on Eurostar!!
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
change of ship, dates, and returning to UK on Eurostar not Orient Express
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Can you call my mother, I'm happy to pay, but she needs the advice
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hello?

thank you. May I confirm the travel agents they booked the holiday through?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Imagine Cruises. My mother Kate is awaiting your call
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Is it possible to cancel the call as the holiday company are on the other line and agreed to a full refund

I am sorry I missed your request for a phone call which I note was picked up by one of my colleagues with whom by now I trust you have had a productive conversation and discuss the above matter in detail. To the extent you have any follow-up questions or any issues that were not fully addressed on the phone, please revert to me and I will be happy to assist further.

In relation to any queries regarding your phone call request customer services will be more than happy to assist you with reaching out to my colleague or alternatively, with a refund as you prefer. They can be contacted in a variety of ways including telephone, email and chat via the below link or on 0808(###) ###-####

https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us