james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

Im about to be evicted on an excluded licence, London, ive

im about to be evicted on an excluded licence
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: ive just received it about an hour ago ive had three first warning but non second or final warning and they have all been for separate incident on different months
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: ive got 2 weeks to get it sorted
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and  I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter. 

Can I please ask you to give me some more detailed information regarding this matter so as to allow me to work with you and help resolve your enquiry.

How may I assist?

If you have been served notice to leave and are an excluded occupier, then notice has been served.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
im on an excluded licences and it was serve today for me to vacate by the 5/7
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
what steps can I take to stop this from taking place
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I not able too pay 44£ for the call the most I could afford today is 10£
my apologies

Sorry call offers are auto generated from the site, not from me. I am currently unavailable for calls, but more than happy to continue here.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
thats fine thank you im more than happy to continue here
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
what am I able to do to potentially stop this from happening

Unfortunately , there is very little you can do being an excluded occupier. Once notice is served, and the date arrives, the landlord can simply lock you out.

All you can do is try and negotiate with the landlord.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I thought that would be the case when I looked at my rights

Sadly excluded occupiers have very few rights.

Can I assist or clarify anything further?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I think it has been designed that way to be able to just evict people when they want to
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
what few rights do I have
?

That is the way it works.

Basically you only real right is to be served notice equal to your rent. ie if you pay monthly then a months notice, then as explained you can be locked out.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
okay buggar so im basically up crap creek with no paddle
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
my only hope is if they have a meeting and reconsider their stance

Afraid so.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
okay cheers ***** ***** least it put things into perspective
thanks

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
no problem will do thank you again
Your welcome, take care.