LawyerDan90
LawyerDan90, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert
111925293

I have a problem with my next door, Lincolnshire well

Hi I have a problem with my next door
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Lincolnshire well lincoln in Lincolnshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: We live in hosing association housing so iv reported and reported him to no avail
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Just that he is a person who has been reported many times by previous tenants not just myself
Good evening, my name is ***** ***** I am a Solicitor. Thank you for contacting Just Answer.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi I'm Lucy
Customer: replied 12 days ago.

Hi Lucy, I understand you are having some issues with your neighbour. Can you give me some more information regarding this?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
they report me and my kids for the smallest of things and sometimes there lies he has cameras front and back that point into my garden and Iv only been here 8 month the previous people moved because of him and the housing association don't do nothing about him he has treated my kids iv called the police but we get handed a pcso that says we know what he's like just ignore him

Ok, thank you. I am sorry to hear you are having problems with your neighbour.

Taking your neighbour to Court would be quite costly in terms of time and money.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I don't want a call as I can't afford it

I believe your next step would be to make a community trigger request through your local authority.

I am happy to continue speaking via message. Kind regards

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
How would that work the community thing

Ok so if you have made 3 reports regarding your neighbour within a 6-month period. You can request a community trigger.

Once reported there will be a multi-agency case review (including the police and housing association)

https://asbhelp.co.uk/community-trigger/ - further information can be found by accessing this link.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Brilliant that's great

No worries.

This link provides more information regarding the sort of evidence you can provide - https://asbhelp.co.uk/act-now-who-to-report-to/

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Great u have been more help here than iv had in 6 months

I am glad to hear that this has been useful to you. I hope the matter is resolved for you.  Kind regards

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank u
No problem!