TheLawLDN
TheLawLDN, Lawyer
Experience:  Expert
116381621

56a Coombe Lane SW20 0LA Raines Park mobile n 07944497464

I am Giuseppe Aiello, 56a Coombe Lane SW20 0LA Raines Park mobile n***********holder of an ARGOS N card: 6335 40991 09059 59392 with a credit of £ 900.00, credit that I have never used or at least in the last year, the validity date of the card was up to 05/2022. On 20/05 with email I learned that I had a debit with the ARGOS card of £ 891.07 so that my credit had been used at 95% and that I had to start paying, despite not having made any purchases so I phoned the ARGOS Services number on the card 03456 400 700 and I reported the thing from the employee who replied I had the assurance that the investigations would start, after a couple of weeks not having received any response but on the other hand the payment reminder emails I always called back to 0345 400 700 also asking what was purchased but also this time I received the usual answer that they are investigating and that they did not know they were the purchases made. On 16/06/2022 this time I phoned the telephone number of my online account 0345(###) ###-####also explaining with the employee who answered what is happening to me and this time too the answer is that we will investigate and that they will let me know. 20/ 06/2022 at 13.13 the last email confirming that my debt is now £ 942.93. possible to do something to solve this problem of mine. It is important that you know that my English is not very good and I use a mobile translator I hope the translation is good. Thanks in advance Regards *****: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Raines park london
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I just phoned
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Everything that is written

Hello, I'm an adviser with JA and I will try to help you.

Please note the following:

1. Do not provide personal information/data here. Please note that, under UK General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) ‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
  2. If you request a call, this can be either with me or with another expert that is available to pick your request.
  3. This service is intended for general information only, not advice, and does not include the examination of documents.
  4. JA does not provide legal representation and no client/lawyer relationship of any kind will be established.
  5. If you need (urgent) legal representation or advice, or answering your question requires the examination of documents and/or non-straightforward activity that falls outside the remit of this service, you should consider consulting a solicitor – and/or a barrister as the case may be – which you can look for at the following links:

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

https://www.barcouncil.org.uk/find-a-barrister.html

Hello, I will try to assist with your query.

Can you please clarify whether you ever received statements about this card?

Or you had an online account with username/password ***** this card?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have an online account

***@******.***