GabrielP428
GabrielP428, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert
112518128

I have tier 2 visa and I want to travel outside of UK. To

Hi. I have tier 2 visa and I want to travel outside of UK.
JA: Could you provide me with any other relevant information about the situation surrounding the visa?
Customer: To qualift for ILR later, am I allowed to be outside the UK for 180 days or less every year or 180 days for the total 5 years?
JA: Have you already talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Hi, my name is***** am a solicitor in England and Wales with 9 years of experience and have worked in the legal sector since 2008.

This service is not instant, so please note that I cannot always reply immediately due to other work commitments. I look forward to helping you with your legal problem.

If you would like a call to discuss this further, please let me know

A call is a premium service that includes an extra charge.

You cannot be outside the UK for more than 180 days outside the UK in any 12 months.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
can UK immigration stop me from entering UK if i return to UK after 60 days. Given that i am working remotely for that time being.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Cant call, outside UK.

Are you on a Skilled Worker visa?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I do have a letter from my organisation that mentions that the work is hybrid.

It is ok If you can provide proof from the employer that you are working online and you only spent 60 outside the UK

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thanks a lot! Really appreciate yor prompt service and satisfying answers

Thank you so much for using Just Answer. If you have further questions, please feel free to ask them in this thread.

Thank you so much for the positive rating!