How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawyerDan90 Your Own Question
LawyerDan90, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 283
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Law Question Here...
LawyerDan90 is online now

Can I enter U.K. with spouse leave to remain? and I have

This answer was rated:

Can I enter U.K. with spouse leave to remain?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I’m Russian and I have U.K. issued leave to remain, I travelled for tourism and now coming back to UK
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am a Solicitor.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question. If you have a UK issued leave to remain biometric card you will be able to enter the UK.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No thank you

Provided that you still meet the habitual residence test ie have not been away for longer than 180 days

Does that clarify your question?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Great, thanks!

No problem happy to help you today. Daniel

LawyerDan90 and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you