12826847

I've had a accession about my dog he accidentally got out of

Hi good morning I've had a accession about my dog he accidentally got out of my front door my neighbour called the police my dog butch didn't bite his dog and butch came in straight away when I called him but my neighbour doesn't like me because butch barks when ever he walks past but he always gives him a treat so he's 2 faced my father passed in February and butch doesn't go out as I'm disabled and my was ill for over a year so he wasn't going out then butch is very pertive over me but my neighbour called the police and wants to take butch away I said no way and now saying that they will be coming around with a warrant I'm very scared as he's my life I'm always with him but it's me very ill can't eat or sleep at all they are not giving me any other option just that they are taking him butch didn't hurt any body it just frightened his dog he keeps having a go at me well picking on me as I'm my own disabled I can't let butch go he's my life both of my parents have passed so I'm very panicking and very worried that they will take him with a warrant please I beg you ūüôŹ for help I don't know what to do I can't afford a solicitor but they won't even let me to have a case
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Crayford Kent Da14rl
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Just staying in to scared to go out even to local shops
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No nothing
Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today. I am a barrister with over 15 years experience.

Your dog did nothing to the neighbours dog but this neighbour is making a fuss?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Please Please help
Customer: replied 14 days ago.

I can call but it w ill be this afternoon.

Is that  ok?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
OK thanks so much but what can happen if they come today with the warrant I very scared

I tried calling but no answer

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
My phone number is ******3942 because I'm right next to my phone
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Can you call me

It was my pleasure to assist you. Please come back if anything else crops up and needs clarification.

Thank you for trusting Just Answer, and of course me, with your legal problem.

If you would like to reconnect with me at a later date, simply add me as a favourite expert and you can then tag me in a question by typing @JoC

Thanks again,

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Why have I got a email saying that my next payment is 29th June I paid when I spoke to you with advice

To discuss that with customer services on***@******.***