Patrick;Lawyer
Patrick;Lawyer,
Experience:  Expert
114275491

I need to get an advise about none molestation order has

Hi i need to get an advise about none molestation order has been filed against me by my ex wife..I have court on this Friday. Uxbridge London
JA: Is there ongoing abuse or harassment? How recent?
Customer: it’s all a lie. There has never been one
JA: Were the police called? What happened?
Customer: Police at a restaurant when I saw her with another man called but I waited for police and told them am worried about my kids 9:30pm alone at home not safe
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: 10 days after she applied for tge order as an emergency!!!

Hello there and thank you for choosing to use our service. I am an experienced litigation solicitor specialising in pragmatic risk management. I have worked in the law across multiple jurisdictions since 1999 including USA, Ireland and England and Wales where I gained most of my practical knowledge and experience over 16 plus years. My MO with Just Answer is to provide a clear answer to your question in an efficient way. Let’s strive to achieve this together by working in tandem with your questions. This is not an instant text function but I will answer your query directly over the next 24/48 hours. This is a collaborative and interactive service so please provide as much focused information as possible in order to optimise your experience and value obtained from our platform. Keep calm and focused as these are prerequisites in commencing any legal transaction or defending any legal action or early dispute. I will return to you as quickly as I can to provide my top level summary / RSVP, request for additional information and practical guidance ~ if appropriate. This answer will not constitute any client / attorney relationship but it is my firm intention to deliver a direct answer to your question. Regards

Customer: replied 15 days ago.

It will be important to prepare your version of events for court and as such it would be rude to to prepare a full statement, timeline of events, evidential matters etc and consult with a direct access barrister.  Emotions run high in these matters and spurious claims are not unduly but the bet counsel i can provide for now is watch your conduct and keep communications polite and keep in mind that child welfare is the paramount concern of any family court.  Happy to hear more before concluding my answer later.  Regards

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Can we chat first plz?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
When Can u call me plz? I have to go to work in about 1hour
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Helloooo
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi I have already paid but I have received no calls. Any update plz?

Call in you now.  Regards

*prudent - NOT rude - sorry for my typo