MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117, Advocate
Experience:  Expert
110754241

Rang pip monday they sending me form to fill in, I've had

Rang pip monday they sending me form to fill in, I've had stroke dislecsick? Want make appointment help to fill in Earl Mitchell*****LS6 1DW leeds XXXXXXXX pls help
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: England Live in Leeds
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: England Leeds LS6 1DW
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: England
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Prevure u rang my number XXXXXX technology not my strong point
Good afternoon, thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a practicing solicitor with solicitor with several years experience and I will be assisting you today. Please note that this is a Q and A platform and no lawyer client relationship is created. What is your question in relation to the PIP forms?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Rang Monday not get until 7 or 10 days wanted to make appointment to help fill in in person? If possible

We cannot complete the form you, however if you have any specific questions on the form we can assist you with this.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I wish to cancel account
You would need to contact customer services to cancel your account.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
How I do that
You can call them on 

0808(###) ###-####/a>