How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Vineet S Your Own Question
Vineet S
Vineet S,
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4095
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
Type Your Law Question Here...
Vineet S is online now

Good mornin, and I'm 23 years old. I'm from Italy, i would

This answer was rated:

good mornin, I'm Andrea Pistellato and I'm 23 years old.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I'm from Italy, i would like to come in UK like a AuPair. my question is, I need a visa?
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: It's my first experience and I'm searcing a familt with a web site
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have a new passport, I don't have crime record

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today. Please note, Just Answer is an information sharing platform in a Q/A format and does not provide legal representation in any form and as such no legal lawyer/client relationship is formed.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

If a phone call is not required then please ignore phone call request pop-up, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Please further note , I am a third party professional and have no control over any payment /refunds /cancellations issues.

You can contact Just Answer`s Customers team for any admin issues , by clicking the below weblink- or via phone call - 0808(###) ###-####/p>

I will go through your question and will get back to you with my answer shortly.

Hi there,

Yes you need visa to work in the UK.

And if you do not have a pre-settled or settled status granted under the EU settlement scheme, then unfortunately you would not be able to come over to the UK to work as an Au pair.

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

In the meantime, thank you for using Just Answers. Best wishes.

Vineet S and other Law Specialists are ready to help you