GabrielP428
GabrielP428, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert
112518128

I received a later of termination from my landlord. My

I received a later of termination from my landlord. My contract is due to end by august 27th and I believe from all the maltreatment I have gotten that they will not refund my deposit. I want to ask the options of being able to stay out my deposit which will be till the end of September.
ש
Hi, my name is***** am a solicitor in England and Wales with 9 years of experience and have worked in the legal sector since 2008.This service is not instant, so please note that I cannot always reply immediately due to other work commitments. I look forward to helping you with your legal problem.If you would like a call to discuss this further, please let me knowA call is a premium service that includes an extra charge.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hello Gabriel. Yes I would. We have spoken a couple of months ago about this before.
Thank you so much for choosing me. I will be available to reply later.
We can chat here. I can reply later today.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Unfortunately the call me doesn’t seem to work
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I have requested a phone call. Please kindly let me know when is best to talk on phone.
Have you spoken to someone?
Sorry I was not available for a call until now. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.