How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Vineet S Your Own Question
Vineet S
Vineet S,
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4095
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
Type Your Law Question Here...
Vineet S is online now

I am international student, if i don't have enough money to

This answer was rated:

i am international student, if i don't have enough money to pay my fees how can I appeal for more time
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Birmingham, UKJA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: to get the money
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i don't know my mind is confused

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today. Please note, Just Answer is an information sharing platform in a Q/A format and does not provide legal representation in any form and as such no legal lawyer/client relationship is formed.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

If a phone call is not required then please ignore phone call request pop-up, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Please further note , I am a third party professional and have no control over any payment /refunds /cancellations issues.

You can contact Just Answer`s Customers team for any admin issues , by clicking the below weblink- or via phone call - 0808(###) ###-####/p>

I will go through your question and will get back to you with my answer shortly.

Hi there,

Failing to pay the school fee can result in you being withdrawn from the studies course you have enrolled into and you getting reported to the Home office , who can curtail your current student visa and you can be asked to leave the UK within 60 days or to apply for another valid visa to extend your stay in the UK.

You can ask for more time to pay your fee from the school, however, it would be entirely up to your school to accept your request or not.

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

In the meantime, thank you for using Just Answers. Best wishes.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
thank you very much, you have been most helpful

Most welcome.

Vineet S and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
how do i get a document notarized in Birmingham UK. Get a lawyer to witness my documents

Hi there,

Please post this new question by opening up a new post/question and FAO: Vineet S and I will be happy to help.

Thank you. Best wishes.